IN THIS ISSUE:
- Energy Savings at Palumbo Family Vineyards
- Irrigation Efficiency at Alexander Valley Vineyards
- Self-Assessment at Trefethen Family Vineyards
- Ten New Video Case Studies Available
- New Down to Earth Book Published
The California Sustainable Winegrowing Alliance (CSWA) is a San Francisco-based 501(c)3 nonprofit organization incorporated in 2003 and created by Wine Institute and the California Association of Winegrape Growers. CSWA promotes the benefits of sustainable winegrowing practices, enlists industry commitment and assists in implementation of the Sustainable Winegrowing Program.